Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 50 points
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 am by Admin

» 50 points each
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:42 am by Admin

» earn 50 points
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 am by Admin

» work sponsor 10
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 pm by lianmar

»  Emerald Knight Ethical Investments: Search + Visit
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm by lianmar

» Youtube Video: Like
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 pm by lianmar

»  Facbook Like: Total Philippines
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:55 pm by Admin

» Facebook Like: Ali-Lee
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 pm by lianmar

» Points And Credits
  Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 am by lysyk13

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Points $ : 506

Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans Empty
PostSubject: Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans     Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:38 am

Forums Post 1x + Link

Go to a forum (it should be popular, not a forum with no or little users) where you have at least 20 posts and a thread where you can recommend my site. Make sure that you are allowed to include links in your posts and that the link is visible to forum guests

2. Write a post in that forum thead about furniturecraftplans.com. Do not copy any text from the site itself, write something on your own

3. Include the following link in your post:
www.furniturecraftplans.com

Important:
Make sure the link is clickable and redirects to the www.furniturecraftplans.comweb page. Your forum post must be visible to guests and should not be deleted by an administrator. You must have more than 20 post in the forum you posted the link.

Write in post reply this proof.

Required proof that task was finished?

1. URL of your post
2. Your Username in forum
Back to top Go down
https://downloadtoearn.forumtl.com

Forum: Post + Link to furniturecraftplans
Page 1 of 1